Our Commitment to Your Privacy
At Giftease Solutions we value the relationship with our clients. We also depend on the goodwill and trust of all organisations and individuals with whom we engage and work. We are, therefore, committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. In addition, we have legal obligations to use your personal data in line with applicable laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2018 and any successor legislation (“Data Protection Legislation”).
- What our policies and practices are regarding your personal data
- Our promise to you about our practices, and
- What information we collect about you, our legal bases for its use, what your personal data may be used for, how it will be stored and your rights in relation to your information.
By visiting www.gift-ease.co.uk or any of our other sites or by providing us with any personal data you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this privacy statement and the other documents referred to in it.
This privacy statement does not apply to our staff, Directors and consultants who should receive separate privacy notices from us.
Who We Are
GiftEase Solutions is a registered limited company (company number 12192220). GiftEase Solutions registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ, UK
Within the context of this privacy statement, “we” means Giftease Solutions. Giftease Solutions is the data controller in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data. We don’t, and promise not to, sell or swap any details that our clients provide to us, to or with any other organisation for their own purposes. We do share your details with some of our suppliers on a strictly need to know basis (please see below regarding the arrangements we have in place with those suppliers). We respect your privacy. Please read this privacy statement to understand how we use your personal data.
How Do We Collect Your Information?
You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms which we provide to you on our sites Giftease Solutions and Giftease as well web pages operated by us or on our behalf (our sites) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you enquire about our services, register for information, sign up for emails, place an order on our sites, participate in discussion on social media functions on our site and when you report a problem with our site.
We may also collect information about individuals with whom we would like to stay in touch in person, for example, by swapping business cards at events.
The information you give us may include your own name, your organisations address, email address, phone number and the name and address and other details of your organisation. If you are making a payment for our services we will also collect debit and credit card information though for now not online.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will collect data about nominated individuals who work for or are associated with organisations with whom we work or partner or with whom we wish to work or partner or who we believe may wish to work for Giftease Solutions in a consultancy or similar capacity. Websites: In addition to the information you give us when filling in a form and making an order, we collect aggregated or anonymous information about how you use the websites.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you where you visit our website via third party websites that are linked to it. Currently we are only linked to our partner website “Giftease”. We also work closely with suppliers and partners (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical, print, payment and delivery services) and may receive information about you from them. Depending on your use, settings and the privacy policies for social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, we may obtain information from those services for example if you publicly tag us in a photo, leave a comment, or request that we send you further information. To change your settings on these services, please refer to their privacy policies which will tell you how to do this.
You may be able to provide the personal data of other people to Giftease Solutions, for example via social media or where you assist someone to fill in our forms. Before providing anyone else’s data to us, you must be sure that they are happy for you to do so.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- For administration purposes (for example we may contact you regarding a payment query, to check the details that we hold about you are correct).
- To keep a record of the financial transactions you have made on behalf of your organisation.
- To keep a note of your preferences on what and how you want to engage with GiftEase Solutions.
- To analyse the personal data we collect and combine it with other information which we have collected.
- To contact you about upgrading the services we provide or any changes we may make to our services (for example, by changing the method or amount your organisation pays
- To provide you with the goods, services or online content you select and any other related goods or services we may provide.
- For holding records that we are legally required to keep which may name you, for example regarding VAT so that we meet HMRC and other regulators’ compliance requirements.